Vegetable Gardening

Vegetable Plants.

my home vegetable garden grows very well but does not produce good harvest. root or leaf crop is the same. a lot of greenery with little or no produce. I use compost and mostly liquid organic fertilizer. prior to planting I cultivate deeply and add a handful of 3:2:3

By "I use compost" do you mean you are growing in compost or that you dig compost into the soil? People get very energetic about compost and sometimes add too much. I suggest you get a soil test now from the veggie garden soil. It will give you a snapshot of your fertilizing efforts and how the soil measures up in terms of structure. Too much nitrogen leads to lush green growth at the expense of flowers/fruit. The more sunlight the better for growing summer veggies. Eight hours direct sunlight is best for many of them.
http://www.gardenmyths.com/compost-is-it-poisoning-your-garden/

00
Here are more questions about Vegetable Gardening