Greenhouses

Using a Greenhouse for the First Time

davewalsh29 added on January 12, 2018 | Answered

Hey. I've just purchased a 4 tier mini greenhouse and was looking for some tips before I put all my seedlings and cuttings into it. It's a clear plastic one, but want to make sure i don't need to do anything other than put the pots in and keep them moist? Thanks Dave

Well, there are a few important things to know first. You will want to be able to maintain the temperatures inside, depending on your plant choices. This can mean anything from opening it when it is too warm and heating it is too cold. This can be done manually, or with a controller. Otherwise, there is not much to do, other than monitor the temperature and humidity in there.

This will help you to get started: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/greenhouses/

00
Here are more questions about Greenhouses