Plant Recommendations

Tree for Corner of Tall House

I would like to place a tree at the corner of my three story, tall and narrow house. What I care about most is one that is hardy (it's very windy here) and grows up instead of wide so that is doesn't overhang into my neighbor's yard. What is a common tree (evergreen or deciduous - I don't really care) that grows tall and not wide that I could place about 15 feet from my house? I live in south central PA. Thank you so much for any suggestions.

There are many, many trees that you could use. A few criteria you can use to narrow your search are mature height, flowers or not, soil condition, availability, possible problems in your area. A few trees that come to mind are columnar Norway spruce, columnar Norway maple, flowering plum, plume cedar, European alder. I advise you to consult with the nearest County Extension Service, who will be able to answer questions specific to your area. This link will help you locate the nearest office:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/extension-search/

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations