Cosmos Flowers

Tomato Plant Issues

I have a white trail not powder but on the actual leaf of mostly all of my leaves of the all my tomato plants, can you tell me what it is? I do not see any worms or catapillars or eggs on the leaves or underside of the leaves. I am spraying seven dust/liquid every three days and watering every other day. I am feeding once after two weeks.

ellie13232

You have an insect known as leaf miners. They are within the layers of your tomato leaves.They are difficult to control when found in a plant producing an edible crop since you cannot use systemic insecticides. Neem Oil may help, but read the label prior to purchase to see if it lists both leafminers and tomato plants for control and safety. If the plants are producing fine and the leafminers are not in other plants you may just want to put up with the ugly leaves.

00
Here are more questions about Cosmos Flowers