Tomato Plants

Tomato Leaves Curling

From what I have read so far, my tomato plants may have tomato virus. The growing tips are curling upward, purple on the outside and seemingly stunted. I understand I have to remove the affected plants. Now, will I be able to plant tomatoes in the same spot right away, or how do I take care of this problem for the future?

It is best not to replant them in the same place for at least a year or so. This disease, as with others, persist in the soil and will reinfect tomato plants if they are repeatedly planted there. Pant your tomatoes elsewhere or in a container for now. If space is limited, however, you can try solarizing the garden soil This article will help with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/projects/how-to-solarize-garden-beds-to-eliminate-garden-pests-in-the-soil.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tomato Plants