Container Ponytail Palm Trees

Thirty Year Old Potted Elephants Foot

Sandyspacecase added on June 23, 2016 | Answered

This plant is huge! Must weigh close to three hundred pounds.The pot it was in has completely fallen apart and the poor thing is just sitting by its root ball on the patio. It gets pretty hot out there so I have it wrapped in several cloth type materials then a waterproof type final material. Since the death of my husband, I am all alone and I have no help to do some things I need done, like plant transplanting. No way can I lift this plant, I only weigh 100 pounds and have severe Arthritis. I love this plant and I do not want to lose it. Any ideas whatsoever would be very welcomed! Sandy

I would suggest contacting your local Garden Club, to inquire if they may be able to help you with repotting of your Ponytail Palm.

A call to your local Chamber of Commerce or City Hall may be able to help you with contact information.

Even a local Scout Troop may love to help a citizen out.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/ponytail-palm/ponytail-palms-outside.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Ponytail Palm Trees