Arrowhead Plants

The Vine on My Arrowhead

Laquanna Carpenter added on November 12, 2017 | Answered

my arrowhead has a vine with other blooms on it, but the vine is drying out in one place,like the middle of the vine. I'm afraid of losing it. Help!

This is more than likely caused by one of two things. Either the plant has sustained an injury there, or it could be a fungal infection. I would go ahead and apply just a little wettable sulfur, or something such as rosemary, garlic, or boil chrysanthemum leaves in water. Either method you choose, you will want to wet the soil with it in order to kill off any infection.

Here is a link to articles for more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/arrowhead-plant/

00
Laquanna Carpenter

Okay so I have some garlic. I am boiling some now, so after it cools i should wet the soil or the infected area?

00
Here are more questions about Arrowhead Plants