Junipers

The Life Span of a Juniper Bush?

Kid Schelin added on October 16, 2017 | Answered

I believe my juniper bushes are dyeing from attack of the spider mites. But if they are at the end of their life cycle or too far gone, I might just dig them up. What is the life span of a juniper bush?

Junipers can live for up to 750 years, with some exceeding that. If not treated, then the spider mites will destroy the shrubs prematurely. Digging them up will not prevent this. I would recommend this mixture that I have devised. It will rid you of them quite easily. The recipe is as follows: First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

Hopefully they aren't so infected that you lose them, but keep in mind that this is a possibility.

00
Here are more questions about Junipers