Lilac Bushes

Termites in My Old Lilac Bush

Breemom1 added on June 10, 2014 | Answered

Termites in my old Lilac Bush. How to kill them and save my bush? My old Lilac bush suddenly had a large branch fall down that came up from the root. When we looked closer, it seems that there are termites. The bush really looks sick and has for awhile but we just saw this because of a big rain storm. Can we save our bush and how can we do so? Thanks for any help we can get!

muleteam1

Termitox termite solution

If you can find it, it will kill them all they will pass it on to each other and it will eliminate the little buggers. If you can find it. This is sold in Brazil but the name I posted is the name of the product in the USA. In Brazil it is called Termitox. Great stuff kills ants very well too.

Found this too but never have used it.
http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1367469

00
muleteam1

Termitox termite solution

00
Here are more questions about Lilac Bushes