What's your question? Ask

Top Questions About Lespedeza

Click on links below to jump to that question.

Questions About Lespedeza

  • Answered by
    Cathy on
    July 30, 2011

    I would suggest you contact your local extension office (found under gov't in your phone book). They will be able to help you chose appropriate controls to help solve your problem.

    Was this answer useful?
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert