June 5, 2019
This will not go away on its own. You can use copper fungicides, although many plants are very sensitive to these. So I would test it on a small area before hand to make sure. I actually recommend a much more gentle method. Dolomitic lime and wettable sulfur will kill off the infection, as well as recondition the soil back to a more fertile condition.
Copper fungicides can make the soil very toxic if used improperly. You will need to follow all instructions very carefully, and remember that you will be working with a poison. Each manufacturer can have different instruction, so just be sure to read them carefully.
Was this answer useful?