Succulent Plants

Succulent Care

Anonymous added on December 4, 2016 | Answered

My succulent has recently developed a weird bumpy texture on some of its leaves. I was given it as a gift and upon inspection it had been overwatered. I removed the rotten leaves and it seemed fine. Is this new abnormality in the leaves a result of that, or something else? I water it every 3 days (or less) and it gets enough sunlight. Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Watering as frequently as every 3 days is likely to much water for this single succulent.
Instead of watering on a schedule you should water throughly and then allow the soil to dry. Actually check the soil before watering again.
Here is a link with more care information.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/cacti-succulents/scgen/exotic-showstoppers-beautiful-succulents.htm

00
Here are more questions about Succulent Plants