Strawberry Plants

Strawberries, Tomatoes, Lettuce

I'm starting a new garden from scratch. I've composted, put fertilizer (10-10-10) in topsoil, as well as Miracle Grow garden mix. I think we're ready now. When can I plant my strawberries? They are getting strawberries already. I also want to know when to plant the tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, corn, etc. ? I am affraid of the possible frost. I don't want to mess up, as I put so much money in already.

The strawberries are ok to plant out now. Lettuce should be ok in a week or two, as long as you are not expecting cold. I would wait until the end of April or even a week into May for cucumbers and corn and 2 or 3 weeks into May for Tomatoes and Peppers. Tomatoes and peppers do better if planted outside when the soil has warmed some. They grow faster that way.

00
Here are more questions about Strawberry Plants