Watering Plants

Spray Nozzles

Jan Bourret added on March 15, 2017 | Answered

I have an area that requires a pie shape wide (2 to 3 feet) throwing at a distance of 18 feet. Any nozzles that fit that description?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on March 17, 2017

I would suggest visiting your local garden centers or home improvement centers that carry irrigation systems.

You could also enquire with garden maintenance companies in your area.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Watering Plants

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.