Daisies

Spotted Cucumber Bugs Destroying Montouk Daisies

irishsaraj added on October 16, 2017 | Answered

mine are 2 seasons old, had them last season so started to spray Malathion on as soon as buds became visible...ha...didn't work. they (flowers) were literally destroyed. What can I do to prevent all this next season? SJ

I have a natural remedy that works for a broad range of insect/bacterial/fungal issues. Best of all... It is safe, and effective. You can use this at any time without the concern for the safety of plants, animals, and children.

The recipe is as follows: First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

00
Here are more questions about Daisies