Spider Plants

Spider Plant Has Many Brown Leaves

Lee2317_63 added on November 7, 2015 | Answered

My spider plant hung outside all summer and looked great. I brought it in the house and it started turning brown, not just the tips. I have it hanging in front of a window so it is getting light but nothing like outside, obviously. I read it could be my water, but it is more than on the tips.

You may be overwatering your plant.
Indoors now it will need less water then when the plant was out in the outside location.
The soil should be well draining and even allow to dry slightly between waterings.
If the roots sit in soggy soil it can lead to root rot, browning leaves may be a symptom of this.
Make sure you are checking the soil before watering instead of watering on a schedule.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/spider-plant/spider-plant-care-gardening-tips-for-spider-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Spider Plants