Spider Plants

Spider Plant

My spider plant has red lines in the leaves. Can you tell me what is causing that? The tips of the leaves are brown, but I believe that is from too much direct sunlight, is that correct?

Do not worry too much. Most likely this is from dry indoor air--low humidity. It usually helps to mist plants or add a humidifier to increase the humidity level in the home. You might also want to trim out the brown foliage. Another cause to browning comes from the type of water you give it. Regular tap water (which is usually full of chemicals like flouride) can cause this reaction in leaves. Try some distilled water or leave the tap water sitting out awhile before use if this is a problem. Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/spider-plant/pruning-spider-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Spider Plants