Spaghetti Squash Plants

Spaghetti Squash Buds and Fruit

My spaghetti squash plants are beautiful, nice big leaves and lots of blossoms. When the baby squash forms, it grows to about an inch or so and then suddenly dies off. It looks very healthy as it forms but usually as it gets past that one inch size, in the next 24 hours it's rotting at the open end, still looks OK on the stem end. By the next day, it's obvious that this one isn't going to make it. We have been having torrential downpours almost weekly...I haven't watered the plants much extra. I know a lot of the rainfall is sheltered from the soil by these huge leaves. Is this more likely to be too much water or not enough?

There can be a few reasons for Blossom End Rot, the heavy rain certainly can play a part.
Here is an article that will help you pinpoint the causes.

Here are more questions about Spaghetti Squash Plants