Soil Problems

Soil Test Results

A recent Lab soil test found my veggie garden soil as follows: PPMs- Phos. (Bray P1) -292, Pot. 56, Cal. 2250 and PH of 7. 3. In addition, the CEC (meg/100g) was 12. 9 with the Pot. at 1. 1%, Mg at 11. 9% and the Cal. at 87. 0%. The organic matter was 2. 7% and the other elements were in range. What would you recommend I do to the soil to correct the problem issues?

Your soil test results and what to do about them are dependent upon where you're located, what kind of soil you have, and what you're planning to grow, none of which I know. Most soil tests also include recommendations of fertilizer or soil amendments you should add to maximize your harvest, so if you use those, you should be okay. If you didn't get them, take you soil test results to your county extension service, who will be able to give you fertilization specifics based on local conditions. This link will help you locate the nearest one:
A couple of things I can say. The pH in your soil is a bit high, so you should probably try to lower
Also, amending you soil with organic matter can never be overdone, and is probably the single most important thing you can do to have a happy gardening experience.

Here are more questions about Soil Problems