Soil Problems

Soil and Planting Question

Just got my soil test results back: P-173 K-1100 For past 3 years, I have been trying to deal with these high levels, but not getting anywhere. Question: What can I do? Also, what can I plant for this year?

Here is an article dealing with soil tests and interpreting results. You might find it helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/testing-soil.htm
Excessive phosphorous and potassium are not generally considered to be detrimental, because plants only absorb limited amounts of these.
No matter what your soil characteristics, addition of organic matter is always an improvement.
As to what you can plant, that depends on what you want -- edibles, lawn, landscape, flowers -- the possibilities are endless.

00
Here are more questions about Soil Problems