Weeping Cherry Trees

Snow Fountain Weeping Cherry Tree

I purchased my tree the end of May. It's been doing great with new growth. However, I noticed in the last few days that quite a few of the leaves are curling up along their sides and some are getting dried brown on them. I have the tree in an area (all soil that was mixed with organic compost) that is about 6x8' with some decorative brick around it. This is at the edge of our lawn, which has a slight slope to it, and the tree is on the downside of the slope. I have an automatic sprinkling system that waters 4 times a week for 30 minutes each time. I believe the tree is getting enough water because there is also an irrigation ditch to the other side about 6' feet from the tree and it runs water all summer. We also have sub on our place because there are a couple of farmers irrigating around us. What could this be and what might I be able to do to remedy this? Thank you.

Two or three things...what zone are you in? All cherry leaves in 6b have been off the trees for a month. It's time. Second, how much and how often did you water? Third, did the tree have most of it's leaves all summer? If you were giving the plant the equivalent of an inch rain per week, wonderful. If you have just started losing leaves, don't worry. AND, whatever the answers, make sure the tree gets water, obviously not as much, until cold weather. Even with no leaves, trees and shrubs can transpire water.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/weeping-cherry/weeping-cherry-growing-tips.htm

00
Here are more questions about Weeping Cherry Trees