Jade Plants

Slumping Jade

tyeNewton added on May 5, 2017 | Answered

Hello, Your article about when a jade is dropping addresses how to prevent it, but I can't seem to find consistent advice online about How to save it when it already is drooping. I have a mix of fallen leaves and curling ones (however they all still feel plump), and all of the stocks have fallen over and hang off the edge of the pot. I wondered if it was because it's grown out of its current pot, but your article suggests that maybe it's over-watered?? (I haven't been watering it any faster than in past years, so that seems odd, if so.) Still, if that's it, should I expect it to literally lift and straighten back up if I give it a water-rest, and water it less frequently? Seems far fetched. Also, don't the fallen leaves suggest the opposite problem as the curling leaves? Thanks so much for any guidance!

This can be a common issue, if watering your Jade during it's dormancy period.
Jade also need a full sunlight area to grow properly.
These articles will help you.

Here are more questions about Jade Plants