Shrimp Plant

Shrimp Plant; Justicia Brandegeana; Pachystachys Lutea in Mostly Shade Tampa Bay Florida,

Patricia Deininger added on June 19, 2017 | Answered

We need a fast growing shrub, a little filtered light-and total shade. I might try them in large flower pots to get started. Area gets plenty of water. The shrimp plant...Is it truly good in shade? In the attached photos,the long view of carport border with border stones is the placement area. Where there is pea stone and fence gate will expand (as shown) with more stone. Carport border area is, again the area for the plants. Just a bit too old to dig and plant. I'm thinking of covering covering the carport border with red mulch, or larger stones. Ive got several large pots I'd appreciate your thoughts! Thanks so much!

Here are more questions about Shrimp Plant