Plant Recommendations

Science Fair Project

kragu2 added on February 19, 2018 | Answered

Hi. I am working on a science fair project with my son and would really appreciate your advice. The title of the project is how the amount of light affects the germination and growth of plants. I was hoping you could recommend a type of seed that would work best for this project? Also, I would be so appreciative of any advice you could give to us. Thank you, Kristen

Well, there are many seeds such as lettuce, that need light to germinate. Others, like the Avocado, do not.

You can show the differences between the germination of the two in both conditions.

There is more research to be done than I can include here. I would suggest doing thorough research on the subject before selecting a list of seeds to work with.

Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations