Saving a Rose Tree

I have transplanted a rose tree from a pot to the garden. It had been in a pot for about 6 years. It drooped more or less straight away and is not recovering. Can I save it?

It sounds like it has a bad case of transplant shock. I would recommend mixing up some water with a root stimulator and a product called Super Thrive in it. Water the tree rose with that the next three times it needs watering. This really helps with stresses and shock. Also if the roots were disturb much during the transplanting (they should be disturbed some if they were growing in a circular fashion to mimic the pot it was in, not loosening them up a bit can also lead to the death of the rose tree) the case for transplant shock is high. Keep it watered and provide it with some shade from the hottest afternoon sun for a couple weeks. This all helps the tree rose get itself re-established as far as its root system goes, that is what she needs to do right now.

00