Sapphire Showers Plants

Sapphire Showers With Yellow Leaves

I have a beautiful sapphire showers plant that is growing well and blooming profusely. It is a bit taller than I am. Within the last few days, I have begun to notice yellow leaves. I'm in Florida and I have been watering it more since it has gotten hot. It is in the ground and planted in sandy soil. I'm wondering if I'm overwatering. Also, what fertilizer do you recommend?

If it is in a container, it may need more water, so I would not cut back on watering. But when you water more, more nutrients run out of the soil, so you need to replenish them. This would be what I suspect is happening.

I would fertilize with a fertilizer that is slightly higher in phosphorus to help with blooming. I would also use a slow release fertilizer so that the fertilization is even over time.

00
Here are more questions about Sapphire Showers Plants