Sago Palm Trees

Sago Palm

We have a very nice sago palm in our front yard and have never had a problem. I believe last spring it started to bloom (new leaves) and just stopped and has done nothing. I do not know if I should cut the old bloom or leave it alone. It formed seeds and all, and started forming new leaves, but nothing since. Any help you have would be great. I would hate to lose it, since it is about four ft.

Cone-shaped protrusions are normally male while females have a more cabbage-like appearance. If it is male, you can remove it. You also have the option of leaving it as is and will not harm the plant either way. We do not, however, recommend removing female blooms. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/sago-palm/sago-palms-flower.htm

00
Here are more questions about Sago Palm Trees