Container Sago Palm Trees

Sago Palm (About 4 Yrs Old in Pot)

I live in the high desert of southern Ca. My Sago is in a pot on the patio. It's about 3-1/2' in circumfrence and there is browning/yellowing on some of the leaves. The others are fine, good dark green in color. I am thinking of putting it on the front lawn, which is all white rock and filled in w/river rocks and local large rocks from the high desert, which is very effective. It will be in direct sunlight and we do have temps of high 90's. It is a healthy plant as far as I can see. Any suggestions?

I do not see any real probelms with doing this as long as you are able to ensure that the plant does not dry out during hot weather. It will also require adequate drainage to keep the root from rotting. Here is more information on growing these plants: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/sago-palm/how-to-care-for-sago-palms.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Sago Palm Trees