Rosemary Plants

Rosemary Bush Not Recovering From Hard Pruning?

Hello- I live in the Portland Oregon area. I have 2 rosemary bushes that I did major pruning to in the fall. See attached photo. The one on the left was at the top of the porch line when I pruned it. We had an unusually rough winter. I'm afraid it didn't survive as it is completely brown now with no new buds. When I open a small branch there is a small amount of green inside. Is there hope or anything I can do to help it?

Yes, it would appear the Rosemary did not survive. If you are seeing green when you do a scratch test, you can certainly wait it out.
There is still likely some roots still alive, but if it is enough for the plant to recover is the question.

I have had a few questions about Rosemary this spring, so you are not alone.
When I lose a plant, I try to think of it as an opportunity!

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/rosemary/rejuvenation-of-rosemary.htm

00
Here are more questions about Rosemary Plants