Rosemary Plants

Rosemary Bush Dying?

ytsimgirl added on November 28, 2012 | Answered

Just moved to a new house that has 2 very large rosemary bushes on the side of my steps leading up the the house. One of the bushes looks great, but the other one is shrivelled (though it has A LOT of purple blooms). It's not really dried up or discolored, just has underturned branches and shrivelled in appearance. There are A LOT of bees in this particular rosemary bush, whereas, the other one doesn't have nearly as many bees. I'm a gardening newbie. . . trying to find out all I can about how to care for these bushes. Can you help?

Rosemary usually blooms in early spring. The difference in appearance might be the fact that it's in bloom now. I imagine that the bees are attracted to the blooms, and are concentrating on that particular plant. The following article should be of help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/rosemary/growing-rosemary-plants-rosemary-plant-care.htm

Links to related articles are listed on the left.

00
Here are more questions about Rosemary Plants