Rosemary Plants

Rosemary

Anonymous added on January 31, 2017 | Answered

I received a Rosemary topiary that I'm keeping indoors till spring (live in Michigan). It's in a sunny window and I water it once a week. It was beautiful at first, but now all the leaves are dried. I added water when I saw it was drying, but to no avail. It's in a small pot - could it be potbound? Any suggestions on reviving it? Thanks, Mary Ann

It can be difficult to keep a Rosemary growing indoors during the winter months. They need a lot of strong sunlight--6 to 8 hours each day.
They are very sensitive to watering issues. It can be difficult to fine the balance of too much or too little.

If the stems break and snap, the plant has likely died. If they bend and are still green inside, there is still a chance.
Increase light, find a cool location and even a humidifier can help this fussy Mediterranean plant.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/rosemary/grow-rosemary-indoors.htm

00
Here are more questions about Rosemary Plants