Thx for answering.i think pesticide burn is reason
It looks like either water is setting on the leaves too long and the sun is perhaps burning the tips of the roses. Or perhaps a spray of some kind is setting on the edges of the leaves too long and thus burning the tissues. This could be water, fungicides, insecticides or miticides. If it were dogs or cats peeing on the foliage the reactions would be worse and more devastating. Since I do not see any typical insect markings, I believe it is one of the above. I have seen damage similar to this before when pesticides have been applied on cloudy days and the product did not air dry properly and hung around in the liquid form too long. If you have a lawn watering system that gets water on the roses foliage during the hotter times of the day, that could be it. But the pesticide burn is more likely from the photos. Thanks for sending the photos, that really helps!
Stan The Rose Man
Master Consulting Rosarian - ARS/RMD