Roma Tomato Plants

Ripening Roma Tomatoes

I may have to pick my Roma tomatoes early. Is it possible to ripen them indoors? And if I can, just try the brown bag method? Or some of the other methods? What happened is. . . I found a lot of tomato worms, the big ugly kind. I'm hoping I got them all. And I'm hoping the tomatoes will keep growing and ripen on the vine. I think I found the worms in time to save the plants. They had only started on the ends of each branch, and only got to one tomato. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

What you came across was most likely the tomato hornworm...ugly little buggers. This article will help with taking care of them in the future:

Yes, you can still ripen your tomatoes indoors. I had to do this with many of mine this year as well. This article will help:

Here are more questions about Roma Tomato Plants