Shrub Problems

Red Spots on One Side of Large Bush

AumenLaura added on July 2, 2016 | Answered

I planted this green leafy bush years ago. The spring of 2015 I noticed inchworms had been nibbling, but the plant came back and was fine. This year the bush has gotten very large. I've noticed less inchworm damage; however, now the whole one side has red spots like the measles. We've had plenty of rain, it gets the direct sunlight, it's up against an evergreen bush, and it's on an incline at the front of the house. Only one side has it, which is why I didn't know until it was almost too late. The side I see each day is fine, it's the opposite side that's affected. Do you know what it is and can I get rid of it? Laura Richmond, VA

If you could provide more information, such as the variety of shrub and your growing zone.
If you upload an image,this will aid us in helping you diagnose the issue with your plant.

00
Here are more questions about Shrub Problems