Rose Of Sharon Plants

Red Hibiscus Rose of Sharon

I purchased a "red" rose of Sharon on Ebay after being assured it was red, not purple. The sellers said they have no control of the blooms Fire Engine red (shown in the picture) instead of the reddish purple I already owned? Thanks in advance for any help!! Thelma Robinson

There are over 200 different Rose Of Sharon cultivators. Many varieties are similar in colors and shades of colors. Without a specific variety it would be difficult to match a plant.
If your unhappy with the purchase I would contact the seller to see if the matter can be resolved.
Perhaps planting the new Rose Of Sharon in a different location is possible or gift to a garden friend.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/rose-of-sharon/rose-of-sharon-bush.htm

00
Here are more questions about Rose Of Sharon Plants