Plant Recommendations

Raised Vegetable Garden

I am planning on building a raised vegetable garden this fall. My problem is location. I am limited to locating my garden on the west side of my house. The location does not get any morning sun and limited afternoon sun due to a plum tree, fence and the side of my neighbor's house. Before I go to the time and expense, are there any vegetables that you could recommend growing with these conditions? I would appreciate your thoughts.

vicliz

Lettuce, spinach, peas, and cole crops should do OK but it's hard to tell. How about if you put in a small patch to see how it goes, then you won't put in a lot of work for nothing.

00
vicliz

Lettuce, cucumbers, peas and cole crops might do OK because they are cool weather crops. How about putting in a small patch first to make sure something will grow then you won't have put in a lot of work for nothing.
Vicki

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations