General Gardening Info

Rain Gauges

Anonymous added on March 3, 2017 | Answered

Your website shows a rain gauge with large numbers that appears to be in millimetres only, on a white wire stand. Do you know where I can buy such a gauge? Many thanks, Chris James

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on March 4, 2017

Many rain gauges have inches on one side and mm on the other.

Do a Google search for 'rain gauge with mm measurement'.
You can find many sources of these type of rain gauges.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about General Gardening Info

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.