My husband and I own 28 acres in Northeast Indiana. We built our house about nine years ago and have about a two acre lawn. We have two labs who wander around the lawn. Just this summer we noticed mushrooms in the lawn, and our dogs continued to eat them. We noticed excessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Short of picking all of these mushrooms, we don't know what to do. They are pretty hard to find, unless you have an astute canine nose. We don't mind the appearance of mushrooms, but we are concerned about effects on our dogs. Is there anything we can do to get rid of this fungus? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Psathyrella Foenisecii Mushrooms
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
There are a few things in your yard you can work to change. This article has more information about those:
You can also treat your lawn with a fungicide to help get rid of the mushrooms.
If you are really the online card game player then here on our homepage https://playfreecellonline.net you will play free freecell card game online on your pc tablet and on your smartphone without any download and registration it is the multiplayer card game you loves to play it for free.