Pruning My Roses

I have a question concerning my rose bush. When the roses die, do I need to cut the dead rose part off in order for new roses to grow or will more grow without me doing that? My rose bush had 5 roses on it and they have died already. I was waiting for new roses to grow but nothing has happened yet. If you could answer that question for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

For most rosebushes yes, you do need to dead head or prune back the blooms that are done. If your rose is a Knockout or Homerun rosebush, then you do not need to dead head or prune them back, they will send out new blooms on their own. Just keep well watered and fed. Here is a link to an article for you as well: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/roses/rose-deadheading.htm

00