Palm Tree Problems

Protecting Palm Trees

I live in New Jersey and bought a couple of palm tree shrubs in April at Home Depot. They were wrapped in paper. Since it was still cold at night, I left them in my garage for a month or two. I planted them outside in June and they grew very well. Last week I transplanted them into pots and put them in my garage. Should I wrap them in paper, or what should I do to have any chance they will live through the winter so I can plant them outside again next summer?

If they're in your garage, they do not require wrapping, but why not consider bringing and growing your palms indoors for the winter (or even year round). Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/palms/growing-palms-indoors.htm

00
Here are more questions about Palm Tree Problems