What's your question? Ask

General Gardening Info

Q.product name (and where to buy)

Zone Oregon | seiko_suzuki added on January 24, 2017 | Answered

I found this green wire thing around my neighbor’s plant. I have never seen it at the shops, like Home Depot or some local garden shops. What do you call it and where can you find it?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on January 24, 2017

Wire plant supports are very handy in the garden!

They are quite easy to locate at local garden centers and greenhouses.
They come in many different sizes and I have seen numerous designs.

Google 'wire plant supports' and you will find lots of sources that you can also order direct.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
General Gardening Info
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert