Pepper Plant

Problems With Pepper Plants

Kattiel added on November 6, 2017 | Answered

I want to know what is affecting my pepper plants, they are growing slow and they're leaves are deformed, some new leaves turn brown along with the flower buds and fall off. I have them on a balcony, they receive around 7hrs of sun i live in a tropical climate. I give them the recommended ammount of nutrients (miracle grow) and add a bit of dissolved calcium. I have sprayed them with neem oil and copper fungicide... i am not sure but i see less browning and falling off new growing leaves and buds after the application (twice in a lapse of a month). I really dont know what to do, help!

That is a very small container! I would recommend at least an 8 litre conrainer for them to grow and fruit properly. I would add dolomitic lime to the soil. If you want fruit from it, I would stop feeding miracle grow. This is keeping fruit from forming. Use something high in phosphorus and potassium. MOST IMPORTANTLY move them to a larger container. They will not thrive where they are. Here is an article with more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pepper/growing-peppers.htm

10
Here are more questions about Pepper Plant