Plant Recommendations

Privacy Planting in Containers

I need to block out my neighbor's yard from my dogs. There is about ten feet of fence with about another ten feet of fence with the privacy slats. It is on the driveway side, so there is no grass. This is a rental for a short period, so spending a lot is senseless. I was thinking of string beans. I have done morning glories, but the bees were a problem and the plants didn't do as well as expected. This is a VERY sunny area.

Containers are an effective way to create privacy. These can consist of rows or layers. Many small trees and shrubs are well suited for potted environments. Alternatively, you could also choose a variety of tall-growing grasses, bamboos, and vines. This article should help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/spaces/plant-a-privacy-screen-plants-that-grow-fast-for-privacy.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations