Primrose Plants
Q.

primrose plants and pets

Zone 29910 | Dianna added on April 17, 2017 | Answered

I have heard these are very toxic to dogs and can be fatal if eaten.

    A.
    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
    Alisma
    Certified GKH Gardening Expert
    Answered on April 18, 2017

    Primrose is listed as a toxic plant for dogs by the ASPCA:
    https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants/primrose

    Other sources say that the toxicity is usually mild. However, each animal reacts differently, so it's best to be careful.

    00
    Was this answer useful?

    Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
    Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

    You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

    If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

    Looking for more?
    here are more questions about...
    Primrose Plants
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

    Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

    Learn More