Citrus Trees

Potting Mix

Hello, A couple of years ago I bought some citrus trees. In particular a lemon (Meyer), orange (Valencia), and a mandarin (Honey Murcott). The trees need to be re potted into larger pots. Although there are potting mixes on the market for citrus trees I would like to make my own mix. Could you please provide a recipe of a mix I could make containing all the ingredients necessary for healthy plants? Thanking you in advance. Best Regards Arthur

Citrus are not particularly picky about their soil, however, you will be able to reap the benefits of the tree sooner, and in a lot more quantity when you give it what it prefers. Here is a an article that will give you more information:http://ucanr.edu/sites/VCMG/Planting_and_Care_of_Young_Citrus_Trees/

00
Here are more questions about Citrus Trees