Pomegranate Trees

Pomegranate Care

Bobbiekay added on November 14, 2011 | Answered

I bought a bush this summer and let it get too dry in the pot. It lost its leaves but is still green. Some of the leaves are coming back. What can I do to help it flourish? We live in Ft. Worth, TX. What special care does it need for the winter? I can take it inside. Thank you so much.

The best thing you can do for it is to just give it good care. Make sure that it is getting the water it needs and give it some balanced fertilizer.

It can stay outside where you are, but I would set it in a sheltered location, such as near a wall. This will give it a little extra protection for any unexpected cold. Bring it indoors may actually do more harm than good as the plant will have trouble getting enough light indoors, which will stress it further.

Here are more questions about Pomegranate Trees