Eucalyptus Tree

Pollarding Eucalyptus Trees

Anonymous added on August 22, 2015 | Answered

Our tree is getting too big but we can't afford the fees to have it pollarded. Are there any grants that would enable us to have this done?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on August 23, 2015

I would contact your local county extension office and see if they can advise you on any local help.

Here is a link to help you locate your nearest office.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Eucalyptus Tree

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.