Ivy Plants
Q.

Poisonous Plants-

Zone Westbrook, Ct 06498 | Anonymous added on September 11, 2018 | Answered

I have the garden perennial variegated (yellow & green) ivy planted in my garden. I was told it was toxic/poisonous to dogs II THIS TRUE? If so, I need to dig them out and discard.

    A.
    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
    MichiganDot
    Answered on September 11, 2018

    You need to know if you have English or Boston ivy or some other type of ivy. English ivy leaves will make a dog sick if eaten. Here is a link to ASPCA info on English ivy. Your vet is also a good source of information. https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants/english-ivy

    00
    Was this answer useful?

    Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
    Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

    You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

    If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

    Looking for more?
    here are more questions about...
    Ivy Plants
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

    Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

    Learn More