Gardening Know How Questions & Answers - https://questions.gardeningknowhow.com

Poison Ivy

Is there ever a time when you can touch poison ivy without getting the rash? Like when it is dead? And how do you tell when it is dead?


1 Comment (Open | Close)

1 Comment To "Poison Ivy"

#1 Comment By Nikki On 05/24/2014 @ 9:56 am

No. While these plants do go dormant in fall and winter, be aware that they can still cause problems. The poison remains active even after the plant is dead. So even if you think it’s dead, you can still get a rash from contact with the plant.


Article printed from Gardening Know How Questions & Answers: https://questions.gardeningknowhow.com

URL to article: https://questions.gardeningknowhow.com/poison-ivy-a/

Have any questions about this topic? Visit us at https://questions.gardeningknowhow.com to ask your questions and get friendly answers from gardening experts.

You can also find us at:
'Like' us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gardeningknowhow
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gardenknowhow - @gardenknowhow
Follow us on Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/gardenknowhow/

Copyright © 2019 Gardening Know How Questions & Answers. All rights reserved.