Plumeria Plants

Plumeria Roots

Julie Stark added on December 30, 2016 | Answered

How deep and invasive are the roots of the Plumeria tree? I planted one close, about 6 inches from a water pipe and the house. I also planted one on the opposite side of the walkway to balance them. They are about 1/2 - 2 ft. tall and they are just cut branches from another plant. I'm renting and do not want to cause any damage. Any help or direction would Greatly Appreciated. Thank You, Julie

Plumeria is hardy in zones 9 through 11. If you have planted your Plumeria into the ground, make sure you are in these zones.
If you are in a colder zone you will need to keep a Plumeria in a container, to winter it over in an indoor location.

Plumeria roots are shallow and fibrous, they should not be a problem in the ground.
Here is an article with care information.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/plumeria/growing-plumeria.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plumeria Plants